I’ve been tagged by Kelly
and by Janine
The rules are:
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I see very poorly out of my left eye. I had it operated on when I was five due to it being a lazy eye. It corrected the turn of the eye but not the use. I wore a pink pirate eye patch for quite some time (years) to try to correct it.
2. I can bend just the tips of the ends of my fingers with the rest staying straight (but I can NOT curl my tongue and look a right fool trying to!)
3. I LOVE op shopping. Its like a hobby to me and I find it incredibly relaxing.
4. I don’t really like chocolate or cake. I think its a texture thing? or maybe its too sweet (or I’m sweet enough already – gag gag – haha) I could eat insanely large amounts of brie cheese though.
5. I smell the milk carton every time I use it before using it. Nothing worse than pouring off milk into a coffee…
6. I’m still afraid of the dark. Well not petrified or anything anymore but it still makes me feel unsettled. I think of the boogeyman and how he might jump out and get me. My kids all sleep with lights on and I dont complain as it means I have a little light filtering into my room at night from the hall also.
I tag in return:
Davina Hurst – Photographer from Perth
Simone Hanckel – Photographer from Adelaide
Kelly Munce – Photographer from Newcastle
Barb of Jinkyart – Photographer from Mt Tamborine and Canberra
Forever Bliss – Photographer from Sydney
Carrie Young – Photographer from Geraldton, Western Australia
I strongly encourage you to go visit the above links as these girls are all AWESOME photographers!
My GREEN link: Fair Trade
People for Fair Trade (PFFT) are a voluntary network of people in Australia who are committed to fair trade with producers of goods, through the support of education and alternative trade.