All I hear all the time lately is doesn’t the price of petrol suck?! Well yeah it does but hey you could always ride a bike instead hey? Not so easy for all of us, for me public transport and cycling isn’t an option in my line of work. So yes I am one who does agree that lately the petrol price does suck (suck being a word courtesy of my 9 yr old everything ‘sucks’ or is otherwise ‘awesome’)
So with that I have an awesome comp for you!
Win a $30 Caltex Star Cash Fuel Voucher!
Simple to enter rules:
1. you must reside in Australia
2. you must comment in the comment section at the bottom of this post and leave your email (your email wont show up to others, only me)
3. you must send a link to all your friends so that they come and comment and can enter too!
4. once at least 50 people have commented I will print out the names/numbers and pop them in a hat and draw a winner.
5. the winner wins a $30 Caltex starcash card fuel voucher to ease the fuel price pain!
6. no my family may not enter.
7. no disputes will be entered into.
8. you may only enter once per person.
a recent incredibly sweet newborn:
I liked this tee very much, she on the other hand…..
A few other things:
SPRING SPECIAL is still running and becoming a popular option especially for the combined pregnancy – newborn photography sessions, a real bargain!
and a PLUG!
Tattooed Angus – My other half sings in an ACDC Tribute band and this week are playing at the Elsternwick Hotel on Grand Final night – Free Entry. – oh and Go The Cats!
My GREEN link: The Veggie Lady – because i too started planting my vegie garden again this week!