It’s that time of year again!
I have created an album in facebook CLICK HERE to go to my facebook business page. You’ll need to click ‘like’ to view the page and images. (dont worry you don’t need to add me as a facebook friend for this) Once in facebook go the albums section and open the ‘Image of 2010′ album. Sit back relax and browse through the images there, find your favourite image of 2010 and then email me at email@example.com or alternatively go into my website by clicking HERE and then place your vote through the contact page.
PLEASE put the face number eg: face89 in the SUBJECT line of your email.
Our apologies to any clients not included, due to a very successful busy year we simply had too many to include each family so we selected at random.
The image with the most votes will win a whopping 16 x 20/24 inch CANVAS print of their choice* valued at $590
The image with the second amount of most votes will receive an 8×12 inch print of their winning image valued at $110
Yes voters too have the chance to win**!
Up for grabs for voters are Susan D’Arcy Photography session/product vouchers.
Competition voting runs from Saturday 26th March through til midnight on Friday 8th April 2011.
Only 1 vote per person.
Prizes are to be collected from the studio.
My decision on winners is final and no disputes will be entered into.
Allow 6 weeks for your prize to be ready to be collected.
*’your choice’ being from a past session or you may book and hold another session within the next 6 months and put the prize towards your future session.
** voters to be in the running for a voters prize you will need to include contact details (address phone number) in your voting email.
To get more votes some tips are,
- tag yourself in your image in facebook.
- post a link on your own facebook profile to the business page so your facebook friends can vote for you!
- email your friends and family, co-workers distant relatives the link to this blog post http://susandarcy.com.au/myblog/2011/03/26/better-late-than-never-image-of-2010/ so they can vote too.
- send a message to your twitter friends with this blog post linked.
- cross your fingers and hope you win!